JOIN OUR TEAM OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT/DEVOPS ENGINEERS
We are Flint SI, part of Flint International, a young and enthusiastic team striving for innovative and quality IT solutions. Based in Slovenia, we mostly work in partner enablement, learning content development, and professional services, with a focus on customer and employee satisfaction, co-creating a positive work environment.
We are currently looking to expand our team and hire a person focused on Network and Infrastructure Automation.
What will you do as a Software Development/DevOps Engineer?
Our software development team specializes in bespoke computer network automation solutions. We design and implement software applications that manage IP networks and underlying networking equipment, such as routers, switches and firewalls – the things that make the internet work, as well as create and automate virtual learning environments using technologies from different vendors and assisting with any kind of automation with our customers. Our programming language of choice is Python, as it is used by many existing open-source and proprietary tools that we rely on, such as Ansible, Terraform or Cisco NSO. Due to the nature of our work, we tend to work with the latest software and IT technologies available to the market. We work with both public cloud providers, such as AWS, as well as with our own private data centre. Most of our customers are well-known global software and network infrastructure providers, as well as international Internet Service Providers.
Working for us, you will need to be already familiar with or learn about the following areas of the software development process that we use in our day-to-day work:
- Python, or any similar high-level programming language
- Good coding practices, such as automated testing and code reviews
- Working knowledge of web APIs and HTTP protocol
- Git version control software (+ GitLab)
- Using CI/CD for release and infrastructure automation
- Practical Linux and Bash scripting experience
- Experience using Docker
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes
- Familiarity with public cloud providers (AWS)
- IP networking concepts and protocols
However, other domain knowledge is welcome, too. You do not need knowledge in all of these areas as not all of them are used at the same time; however, we do highly value your willingness to learn.
A lot of our work is international, so you really need to be fluent in English.
In addition to software solutions, we also offer training for others on the topics of networking automation and programmability by designing programming courses and custom workshops.
- Full-time employment with a trial period of 6 months
- Remote work after initial onboarding
- Working in a close-knit team
- Full onboarding to successfully perform the required tasks
- Opportunities for education, acquiring certificates of your choice (as agreed with your superior) and other chances for improvement and growth
- Opportunities for advancement
Are you interested but worried you can’t fit all the requirements? Don’t worry; at Flint, we know that there is no “perfect” candidate. If you love coding and computer networks, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Please submit your applications by November 15th 2022.
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Please submit your application by November 15h, 2022.
Submit Your Application