Flint is a provider of professional services including Specialist Consultancy, Managed Services Specialist Resourcing to the telecommunications and IT sectors.
For our client – a worldwide leader in innovative IT and networking technologies – we are currently looking for a:
Security Consulting Engineer
- Drives technology design, implementation, execution and/or optimization for customer projects/accounts.
- Works with customers to plan, design, configure and/or diagnose Cisco’s suite of products, services and solutions to accelerate customer outcomes
- Assists customers with integration and implementation of tools, systems and service assurance
- Supports presale activities and translates business requirements into solution design
- Builds customer simulations in test labs to resolve/validate complex problems and compatibility issues
- Creates and delivers customer collateral, portals, documentation and knowledge transfer
- Aligns technical deliverables to customer business outcomes
- Drives customer technology transitions, influencing solution architectures and services
- Complies with and supports company policies and processes and utilizes relevant tools to effectively execute the role and support Professional Services’ strategies and goals
- Works extensively with customers along with appropriate internal and external resources (e.g. Cisco account teams, partners) on the strategy/deployment/optimization of Cisco services and solutions
- Takes a leadership role in the execution of delivery projects
- Improves solutions and methods developed in the field for use in wider practice (knowledge sharing)
- Creates, reviews and approves project deliverables e.g. Design recommendations, High-Level Design, Low LevelDesign, Implementation/Change Management Plans
- Builds and/or leverages test environments as required to resolve highly complex problems and compatibilityissues
- Leverages software skills and tools to configure, deploy and/or troubleshoot Cisco products and solutions.Contributes to the development of digital intellectual capital (e.g. scripts, digital signatures).
- Acts as a focal point for problem resolution for assigned customer engagements. Assures proper and quickresolution of complex customer problems across an appropriate range of technologies.
- Collaborates with other Consulting Engineers in appropriate technology domains to ensure optimal use of resources to meet customer needs
- Typically interacts with individual contributors, managers, and customers regularly
- Provides input to the Sales team in creating and demonstrating technology solutions to customers
- Engages with sales teams on pre-sales activities
Solves highly complex problems and is able to identify viable and often innovative options, and uses analytical skills and judgement to recommend an appropriate solution
BSc Computer Science or equivalent plus 5-8 years of relevant work experience. Advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- Skills:Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Cybersec, Endpoint Security Analytics, Cloudlock, Stealthwatch, Umbrella, SecureX, Mail security, Next- Generation Firewalls, Zero trust
- Language Requirements: Italian and English (both mandatory)
- Location: Rome 100% onsiteType of contract: External Collaboration with Partita
Location: Rome 100% onsite
Please submit your application by March 31, 2023.
Submit Your Application