Flint is looking for a team-oriented developer who is excited about solving complex problems. We want developers who enjoy developing modular software that is designed to scale and built to last. As a Flint Developer, you will handle a wide array of tasks ranging from design, development, unit testing, documentation, and analysis. You are expected to write quality code with high availability for large-scale applications in carrier-class networking and cloud-based environments. It is a demanding role that requires execution excellence and a vigilant focus on priorities and project plans.
What will you do as a Flint SOO Developer?
Your primary activities will include:
- You will work within an Agile development environment with our professional services team to develop & deliver SW components as directed by the Architect or Delivery Manager.
- Develop software container-based micro-services, libraries, and features Service templates(STs) and data model updates (Tosca/Netconf/Yang) in the telco transport domain, including internal testing and validation as required.
- Train and educate yourself on new technologies, Flint products, and new releases.
- Participate and support customer discussions to understand requirements, clarifications for implementation and conduct user acceptance.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience distilling requirements into an actionable design document.
- Experience with and technical knowledge of Transport Networks, DWDM, OTN, SONET/SDH, Ethernet.
- Strong software language skills in Java, Python, or similar (6+ years’ experience).
- Develop services delivered as Docker or other virtualized containers, Rest API, Micro-services architecture in a DevOps based software development cycle.
- Exposure to Network Automation, OSS -Fulfilment stack, Path Computation and Network Topology.
- Exposure with network modelling following TPE-FRE, TMF, or TAPI.
- Data and service modelling using TOSCA, JSON Schema, Swagger, YANG.
- Exposure to Database programming with relational and non-relational/graph systems such as Postgres and Elastic search.
Please submit your application by June 17th, 2022.
Submit Your Application