The Flint QA unit has an advanced development team responsible for developing virtualisation and orchestration solutions to enable NFV using their wide range of platforms. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who has the experience to drive the implementation of our MDSO Orchestrator and DevOps Toolkit. As a key member of this team, they will need to work on multiple professional services projects dealing with a variety of automation services simultaneously.
What will you do as a Flint Orchestration Quality Assurance Engineer?
The software test engineer will work in the Flint Professional Services verification team as an individual contributor. They are responsible for carrying out manual execution, automation development and execution of professional services solution testing. Experience with software testing activities relating to test planning, automation development, and tests execution for telecom products a must.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with coding Python, bash, open-source software
- Experience with code version control: Git
- Knowledge of web services and web technologies such as HTTP, Restful API, JSON, XML
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- An interest in DevOps development for: Product, Toolkit, and web portal
- Experience or knowledge of management systems and network modelling
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able and willing to work in a high energy, dynamic and fast-paced development environment
- Experience working with DWDM/OTN/SONET/SDH/Packet and networking technologies: L0 / L1 / L2&L3
- Knowledge of Core/Metro Transport, Core/Metro Switching, Ethernet Transport/Switching and Carrier Ethernet (Packet Optical Networking)
- Knowledge of Layer 3 Networking domain and routing protocols – CLNS,DDP,EGP, ICMP,IGMP, IPSec, IPV4/IPV6,OSPF, RIP>
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science/EE or equivalent
- 3+ years in senior software development roles
- Experience with automation/configuration management, preferably Ansible
- Experience with Ethernet Switches and Routers (L3 domain): Cisco, Juniper
- Experience with virtualisation: Docker, Vagrant, Openstack, VMware, KVM, libvirt
- Experience with MCP and OneControl Ciena NMS platforms
- Knowledge of GitLab and GitLAB CI/CD Tools
- Experience with Postman, TeamCity, JIRA and Testrail testing tools
Please submit your application by June 17th, 2022.
Submit Your Application