The Professional Services Delivery Architect is a critical multi-dimension role in the Professional Services organisation. The position is a post-sales role and is responsible for the delivery of business-critical solutions for Flint customers, delivering repeatable, high-quality solutions with the Professional Services project teams. This is a regional role, and the Delivery Architect is expected to collaborate with the global Solution Architect teams to ensure that Flint Professional Services deliver consistently for all Flint customers.
The successful candidate is a strong leader who communicates clearly and knows how to drive performance, with a passion for business and a desire to deliver excellence. The ideal candidate will have deep technical knowledge of the OSS domain with a focus on Network Inventory, Design and Management, Discovery and Activation, business process workflow, complex systems integrations, and a thorough understanding of a broad range of telecommunications technologies, as well as good understanding of software development and system integration patterns.
Experience in customised software development solutions is a requirement.
They will have extensive experience working directly with Telco customers, understanding their requirements around OSS software and possess the ability to translate those requirements software solutions across the FLint Portfolio or similar applications.
What will you do as a Flint Inventory Delivery Architect?
Your primary activities will include:
- Provide weekly reports and metrics to the Project Management Office (PMO) and Regional Delivery Director, including the overall status and health of the projects within the region
- Transition project delivery from the Sales team and assume responsibility for the project, and aid the Program Manager/Project Manager deliver the solution on time and on budget
- Provide thought leadership and guidance on resolving complex implementation and solution issues
- Provide thought leadership and guidance on issues, action items, assumptions, questions, requirements, and items requiring follow up
- Review and approve Methods design and development solution documents, internal and external test strategies, plans and scripts
- Educate teams on solutions, best practices, new solutions, competitors, and industry trends
- Educate teams on the implementation of best practices for Flint products and solution offerings
- Demonstrate advanced subject matter knowledge for Product(s) and continuously develop depth and breadth skills across the entire Flint footprint
- Play a key leadership role in developing consulting and application skills
- Provide thought leadership and expertise on best practices and use/implementation of Flint Solutions
- Contribute as an individual, a team member and a team leader
- Advocate improvements in practice efficiency, services, and processes
- Conduct customer workshops and design sessions and create resulting technical architecture and design specifications that will drive the entire solution to success while maintaining a view of the scope, timeline, and budget
- Manage multiple customer engagements, able to dive into the lower levels and recognise and address issues before they become critical
- Navigate complex client relationships and implementation challenges successfully
- Identify and mitigate implementation risks through best technical practices for Flint products.
- Provide critical application configuration knowledge or extensive business process expertise across a range of Flint solutions
- Demonstrate advanced subject matter knowledge for Product(s) within the defined Practice responsibility
- Provide thought leadership and best or common practices on business process or solution design
- Support configuration design sessions by providing expertise and experience
- Articulate options, risks and benefits during business process and design reviews
- Use advanced level troubleshooting skills for resolving issues
- Support advanced solution design and configuration activities.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the Flint product offerings and industry solutions
- Manage internal project tasks and activities
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of the telecoms OSS domain
- Deep understanding of Telecom Network design and architecture
- Broad end to end view across OSS and BSS technologies and ecosystems, including associated technologies such as service assurance/analytics, SDN/NFV and cloud infrastructure, service orchestration & OSS automation, mediation, billing & charging, IoT and service exposure.
- Deep understanding of Inventory Management, Discovery, Activation, Performance, Fault and Network Device
- Understanding of the Telco OSS ecosystem and ideal knowledge of one or more of the following inventory systems – Amdocs ARM (Cramer), Ericsson Granite, NetCracker, Oracle MetaSolv, etc.
- Configuration processes from a functional and technical perspective
- Expert domain knowledge in multiple telecom technologies (DWDM, Ethernet, IP, etc.)
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, engineering or a related field is necessary for this position
- 10+ years overall experience in functional and/or technical lead role
- 10+ years of communications-related industry(s) operational experience and/or implementing OSS projects within those markets.
- 7+ years leading large global large complex projects and project teams
- 7+ years managing distributed teams, conducting staff reviews, and developing career plans
- 7+ years in the role of hands-on Solution Architecture in the telco OSS and/or BSS areas
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Project management experience (desired)
- Perceived as expert and visionary in product area by the internal organisation as well as clients
- Possess Telco OSS Product technology knowledge as well as industry and business process knowledge: Telecommunications, Broadband, Communications, planning, pricing, etc.
- Possess specific experience in implementing OSS solutions and systems integrations
- Independent judgment and complex problem-solving skills
- Understand applied business practices in more than one of the following: Telecommunications, Broadband, Communications.
- Required ability to build rapport with team members and clients
- Detail-oriented written and oral communication skills
- Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and proactively solve problems
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Flexible & easily adapts to change
Please submit your application by June 17th, 2022.
Submit Your Application