Flint is looking for a team-oriented full stack developer who is excited about solving complex problems. We want developers who enjoy developing modular software that is designed to scale and built to last. As a Flint Developer, you will handle a wide array of tasks ranging from design, development, unit testing, documentation and analysis. You are expected to write quality code with high availability for large-scale applications in carrier-class networking and cloud-based environments. It is a demanding role that requires execution excellence and a vigilant focus on priorities and project plans.
What will you do?
- Design, development, unit testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products
- Executing implementation according to project plans and priorities
- Ability to work independently with good technical communication skills to collaborate in the team and outside the team
Major activities involve:
- Creating / Extending GUI components like grids and reports using in-house core product modules as well as looking at applicable best practices outside the company
- Creating / Extending ReST APIs in Java/J2EE with Spring MVC
- Writing queries, procedures on databases, primarily Neo4j, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Develop services delivered as Docker or other virtualized containers, Rest API, Micro-services architecture in a DevOps based software development cycle.
- Learning the existing code, coding and documentation standards and extending the core product components without breaking backwards compatibility and with adhering to coding/documentation standards.
Frontend development frameworks/libraries: Angular 2+, Node.js/npm, D3.js, gulp, puppeteer
Backend programming/markup languages: Java/J2EE
Backend development frameworks/libraries: maven, Spring Data/Security/MVC
DB: PostgreSQL, Neo4j (graph DB), Oracle DB
Others Skills: ElasticSearch
Programming theory: algorithms and data structures, relational and graph database concepts, etc
Domain: Telecom, OSS, Inventory
Collaboration with Stakeholders
- Work in a global team environment
- Attend status calls with stakeholders as needed
Work closely with the product teams – both your own and those that use the product of your team’s work
Please submit your application by June 17th, 2022.
Submit Your Application