Flint is a provider of professional services including Specialist Consultancy, Managed Services Specialist Resourcing to the telecommunications and IT sectors.
For our client – a worldwide leader in innovative IT and networking technologies – we are currently looking for a:
- Drives technology design, implementation, execution and/or optimization for customer projects/accounts.
- Works with customers to plan, design, configure and/or diagnose Cisco’s suite of products, services and solutions to accelerate customer outcomes
- Assists customers with integration and implementation of tools, systems and service assurance
- Supports presale activities and translates business requirements into solution design
- Builds customer simulations in test labs to resolve/validate complex problems and compatibility issues
- Creates and delivers customer collateral, portals, documentation and knowledge transfer
- Aligns technical deliverables to customer business outcomes
- Drives customer technology transitions, influencing solution architectures and services
- Complies with and supports company policies and processes and utilizes relevant tools to effectively execute the role and support Professional Services’ strategies and goals
- Works with customers along with appropriate internal and external resources (e.g. Cisco account teams, partners) on the strategy/deployment/optimization of Cisco services and solutions
- Takes responsibility for task/project implementation for assigned customer engagements
- Captures and contributes to new implementation techniques and methodologies utilized in customer delivery and shares lessons learned with the broader team
- Creates and reviews project deliverables e.g. Design recommendations, High-Level Design, Low Level Design, Implementation/Change Management Plans
- Builds and/or leverages test environments as required to resolve highly complex problems and compatibility issues
- Leverages software skills and tools to configure, deploy and/or troubleshoot Cisco products and solutions. Contributes to the development of digital intellectual capital (e.g. scripts, digital signatures).
- Acts as an initial focal point for problem resolution for assigned customer engagements. Assures proper and quick resolution of complex customer problems across an appropriate range of technologies.
- Collaborates with other Consulting Engineers in appropriate technology domains to ensure optimal use of resources to meet customer needs
- Typically interacts with individual contributors, managers, and customers regularly
- Provides input to the Sales team in creating and demonstrating technology solutions to customers
Works on moderately complex problems and considers the relative value of several alternative solutions to potential issues before confirming a final decision as to the path forward
- Typically requires BSc Computer Science or equivalent plus 3-6 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An analytical mindset and great attention to detail are a must!
- Technical skills and experience in Cisco Datacenter/ ACI
- 2 years of work experience within the software or subscription-based company
- Ability to understand the policy and drive compliance through conversation
- Ability to work in a methodical way and take personal responsibility for prioritisation of orders and othertasks
- Loves to build and nurture relationships
- Thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Language Requirements: Italian and English (both mandatory)
- Location: Rome or Milan 100% onsite
- Type of contract: External Collaboration with Partita
Location: Rome or Milan 100% onsite
Please submit your application by March 31, 2023.
Submit Your Application